TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Agreement is by and between ” DM Creation Photography” and “Client” which includes the Client’s employees and representatives. Client agrees that it has the legal authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of its employer, company or organization. Photographer’s relationship with Client is that of an independent contractor.
“Image(s)” means all visual representations furnished to Client by Photographer, whether captured, delivered, or stored, in photographic, magnetic, optical, electronic, digital, analog, or any other, media.
The Agency retains the entire copyright on the Photographs, Films and other works at all times, throughout the world.
The client(s) hereby allow(s) the photographer to display any photograph covered by this contract and to generally promote the business in advertising, social media, brochures, magazine articles, websites, sample albums etc.
COVERAGE AND REPRODUCTION
- Photographs taken during the course of the event will be at the discretion of the photographer although every effort will be made to comply with the client’s requirements.Photographs taken during the course of the event will be at the discretion of the photographer although every effort will be made to comply with the client’s requirements.
- For a booking involving a ceremony at the church, temple, religious places or at certain venues, the photographer’s movements are sometimes restricted by the official in charge(venue/place). The area from which the photographer is able to cover the ceremony may not be the photographer’s choice and the photographer cannot accept responsibility for any obstructed view should this be the case.
- Due to a variety of lighting conditions and the limitations of digital sensors, some colours may alter throughout a set of photographs.Due to a variety of lighting conditions and the limitations of digital sensors, some colours may alter throughout a set of photographs.
- The photographer is not liable for publishing any video/audio format deliverable on the internet.The photographer is not liable for publishing any video/audio format deliverable on the internet.
- Although all equipment is checked regularly and reasonable steps are taken to ensure backup equipment is available, the photographer will not be responsible for photographs that are not produced due to technical failure.
While the Photographer will make every reasonable effort to take photos specifically requested by Client, Client understands that this is an uncontrolled event and that due to the uncertainties of the weather, available light, time restrictions, and willingness of subjects, the Photographer cannot possibly guarantee that ALL requested photos will be taken.
- 30% advance to be paid on the date of booking, 50% to be paid on the first event date, 20% to be paid on the delivery time.
- Payment structure will be shared to the client at the time of booking.
ON THE DAY
- The photographer will be the sole professional photographer at the venues specified. The photographer does however positively encourage family, friends and other guests to take photographs throughout the day.
- The photographer will not take photos during his breakfast or lunch or dinner time and will use this time to take a break. In case if client need’s any special photos, please update the photographer before his food time.
- The photographer will not be responsible for the chromatic reflections or shades.
- It is the client’s responsibility to arrange power supply for our lights at the venue.
- Travelling, Accommodation, fooding and local conveyance shall be provided by the client .
FAILURE TO PERFORM
We wedding photographer shall have no liability to you under this Agreement if we are prevented from carrying out the Photo Services by,
- (a) The bride and groom or wedding party not being on time and/or the church, the reception, or the place of the wedding having photography restrictions.
- (b) Any acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control, including strikes, failure of a utility service or transport network or compliance with any law or governmental order.
- (c) Photographer will try to attempt to procure the services of another professional photographer to fulfil his obligations.
CANCELLATIONS OR POSTPONEMENT
- Once advance is paid it will be refunded in maximum 2days from the date of advance.
- When Client, its assigns, or employees, postpones or cancels an assignment, or is unable to reschedule said assignment to a time and date agreeable to Photographer, Client will be responsible for payment of any and all expenses up to the time of postponement or cancellation.
- Thirty percent(30%) of fees for postponement, or cancellation, less than twenty-four hours from the scheduled time, or
- Fifty percent(50%) of fees for postponement, or cancellation, after Photographer, has departed for location.
- Photo album & edited Video will be delivered within 45days ( After photo selection)
- For other delivery dates, process of delivery, selection and samples contact us before the final payment.
- Client selected Invitation video/Template from the project Provided by DM Creation Photography which is absolutely free.( Project Design & music can not be changed).
- If the client wants to change in Invitation video/Template’s project design , music and demanded for outside Project additional charges will be pay by the client.
- Pictures selection for album printing to be completed and shared with us via any media within 7days from the date of total event completed.
- Further deliveries will be delayed in case of delayed response from the client.
- Once the final delivery is confirmed and completed, No extra requirements will be served without payment.
- Charges will be applicable as per re-work requirement and projects’ scale.
The post production services are not available on sunday and public holidays.
- Organization/Photographer cannot guarantee the availability of digital files beyond the date of first delivery to Client or beyond 30 days from the date of total events completed.
- A photographer is committed to providing high-quality services. Unless otherwise specified, Photographer may deliver, and Client agrees to accept, the Image(s) encoded in an industry-standard data format that Photographer may select, at a resolution that Photographer determines will be suitable to the subject matter of the Image(s) and the reproduction technology and use(s) for which the Image(s) is licensed.
Please arrange someone from your family who can help our team to know what is important and what needs to be covered regarding this during the events. We won’t be responsible or questioned later about any event being missed, because unless we know something what was important, it’s difficult to know. So, someone close to the bride or groom can help the team with this flow.
6 to 8 hours of Work/Event.
DAMAGE OR DESTRUCTION TO PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT
If any photographic or other equipment used by the Photographer during the course of the specified wedding is damaged due to malicious intent or gross negligence by the Client, invitees, guests, affiliates, friends, family members, or any other person hired by the Client in connection with the wedding, the Client may be required to reimburse the Photographer / Studio in full or in part for the cost of any repairs or replacement.
The Wedding Photography by DM CREATION PHOTOGRAPHY is committed to use high-quality photography equipments.
Shipping charge will be applicable for the album delivery for all places in and outside Odisha .